Billing and payments
Information and guides about billing, automatic payments, cancellations, and more.
- How to cancel Automatic Billing or PayPal Subscription
- What happens if I don't pay for my server on time?
How to cancel Automatic Billing or PayPal Subscription
Automatic payments or PayPal subscriptions are a good way to ensure that the server is always paid on time. However, if you would like to stop your automatic payments, you can cancel your subscription at any time with just a few clicks.
Follow these steps to cancel a PayPal subscription:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Settings near the top of the page.
- Click Payments.
- Click Manage pre-approved payments.
- Click Cancel or Cancel automatic billing and follow the instructions.
What happens if I don't pay for my server on time?
If you have not paid for your server on time, the server will be automatically suspended upon expiration. This means that the server will shut down, and you will not have access to it, but all the data will still be there. Upon payment, the server will be reactivated, recovering full access and the state it was in before the suspension.
After the suspension of the server, we keep the data for a period of 7 days. After this period, if the server invoice hasn't been paid yet, the data will be deleted.
This is subject to section 3.5 of our terms and conditions.