How to change the MOTD of your server
You can change the Message of the Day (MOTD) of your server to a custom one.
These are the steps to follow:
1. Go to your server's control panel.
2. Click on the "Management" button through the navigation bar.
3. Once in the Management section, just click on the "File Management" button.
4. Find the file "server.properties" and click it.
5. Once inside, look for the parameter "motd", by default it will be set to "A Minecraft Server"
6. Remove "A Minecraft Server" and type your desired message.
7. Click on "Save File"
8. Restart the server to apply the changes.
And that's it, you now have a custom MOTD!